Masked Parade and Carnivale - Road Closures25/10/2018 9:05am
There will be a number of central city streets closed on Friday 26 October for the Nelson Arts Festival Masked Parade and Carnivale.
The roads to be closed:
From 7am Fri 26 Oct until 3am Sat 27 Oct:
- Upper Trafalgar from Selwyn Place to Hardy St
From 9am Fri 26 Oct until 3am Sat 27 Oct:
- Hardy Street from Trafalgar St to Church St
From 2pm until 7pm Fri 26 Oct:
- North half of Montgomery Square Car Park closed and no stopping cones to go into the parade route
- Entrance to Montgomery Square Car Park closed from Bridge St
From 4pm until 7pm Friday 26 Oct:
- Church St
- Hardy St from Church St to Montgomery Square Carpark entrance
- Bridge St from Trafalgar St to Rutherford St
- Haven Road from Wakatu Lane to Bridge St
From 4pm Fri 26 Oct until 3am Sat 27 Oct:
- Park St
- Morrison Street
- Hardy Street from Trafalgar St to Hope St
- Trafalgar Street from Bridge St to Hardy St
- Selwyn place from Church St to Sussex St
Nelson City Council thanks the public for its patience and understanding.
For further details on road closures see the Nelson City Council website.